Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online transfer to credit union

Options
  • 18-09-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Basically I have my current account with bank of ireland and my savings account is with my local branch of the credit union, what I was wondering is it possible to transfer money from my current account online via 365 to my credit union account??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Paddypowered,

Thank you for your query,

It is certainly possible to transfer funds from your BOI current account to your Credit Union Account via BOI365Online, once you have this account registered as a SEPA payee.

In order to register this payee you will be required to have the IBAN and BIC details of your Credit Union account to hand.

Should you require more information on how to register a payee, please see here for a quick demo, which may be beneficial to you.

We hope this helps, if we can offer any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement