Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Limerick City Team-up

Options
  • 18-09-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm mid 20s, male, very easy going, tidy, typical normal person. I'm starting a new job soon and would like to find a nice place close to the bridge or along the Ennis road. I can go into more details if theres interest from someone.

Obviously I have my eye on the sharing section of Daft but nothing good so far and the team-up database is pretty pointless due to lack of use.

Most likely on a hiding to nothing here but its worth a shot so if anyone is interested or if any Boardsies know a friend or friend of a friend whos looking to rent in Limerick City soon and could get me in touch with them, I would really appreciate it.

Advertisement