Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please with e-fibre order!

Options
  • 18-09-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Can one of the eircom reps please help me with an e-fibre order placed recently.

Received the original email but nothing else to date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

macker64 wrote: »
    Can one of the eircom reps please help me with an e-fibre order placed recently.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi macker64

Please PM me your specific address, Name you placed the order in and relevant contact details. I'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

Hi macker64

Please PM me your specific address, Name you placed the order in and relevant contact details. I'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks
    Al
    Many thanks Al,

pm sent.

Hi macker64

Thanks
    Al
    Many thanks Al,

pm sent.
    Thanks macker64

I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Al

Hi macker64

Thanks
    Al
    Many thanks Al,

pm sent.
    Thanks macker64

Al
    Al,
    Any words of wisdom for me on my online order yet?

Hi macker64

Thanks
    Al
    Many thanks Al,

pm sent.
    Thanks macker64

Al
    Al,
    Any words of wisdom for me on my online order yet?
    Hi macker64

No word from online orders yet but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi Al,
    I received a letter from Eircom yesterday detailing my banking info but no mention of an order number!

Any chance you can see whats going on here?

Thanks.

Hi Al,
    I received a letter from Eircom yesterday detailing my banking info but no mention of an order number!

Thanks.
    Hi macker64

Apologies for the lack of information, bear with me and hopefully I'll be able to offer you more information today

Al

Hi Al,

Thanks.
    Hi macker64

Apologies for the lack of information, bear with me and hopefully I'll be able to offer you more information today

Al
    Al,
    I appreciate a lot of this stuff is out of your direct control but I would be much obliged if you could "shake the trees" and get a definitive answer of some description on my order please!!

I am a returning eircom customer and my experience so far leaves a lot to be desired!!

Thanks. ;)

Hi Al,

Thanks.
    Hi macker64

Al
    Al,
    I appreciate a lot of this stuff is out of your direct control but I would be much obliged if you could "shake the trees" and get a definitive answer of some description on my order please!!

I am a returning eircom customer and my experience so far leaves a lot to be desired!!

Thanks. ;)
    Hi Macker64

I have located your order however there is no details on an appointment yet. I have requested more information on this and I'll let you know as soon as I have more information on this. I'll also PM your efibre order number.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al,

Thanks.
    Hi macker64

Al
    Al,

Thanks. ;)
    Hi Macker64

I have located your order however there is no details on an appointment yet. I have requested more information on this and I'll let you know as soon as I have more information on this. I'll also PM your efibre order number.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al,
    Your help is very much appreciated!!

• Advertisement

Hi Al,

Thanks.
    Hi macker64

Al
    Al,

Thanks. ;)
    Hi Macker64

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al,
    Your help is very much appreciated!!
    No worries Macker64

I'll be right back to you as soon as I have more information

Al

Advertisement