Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Pilates Mat - where???

• 18-09-2014 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭

Ive tried searching for this here and elsewhere but to no avail. All pilates mats ive seen both in shops and online are shorter than i am. Im 185cm tall and the longest mat i have found is indeed 185 but i reckon that is a bit tight! I have previously used a longer yoga mat for pilates but do find its too thin. Is anyone aware of any places either online or in Dublin that do affordable long pilates mats? I reckon i don't need a super thick one as i can indeed get away with the thin yoga one, its just slightly uncomfortable. Also to note im hoping to keep purchase below 40/50 (less the better!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭purethick

Talk to Steph in Live & Breathe Pilates - they've got a variety of mats in there, definitely some wider than usual ones so I'm guessing some longer than usual too! HTH

Advertisement