Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get work permit feeder club!

Options
  • 18-09-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭

So it's been two seasons now where I request from the board to find a team where I can send players to secure work permits. They agree every time but always come back saying they can't find anyone suitable.

Is this a bug or is there some way of fixing this issue? It's a pain in the hole to lose out on so many top foreign kids.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

is your clubs reputation high enough, keep asking every 6 months, you would have to at least match a premier league club in reputation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

is your clubs reputation high enough, keep asking every 6 months, you would have to at least match a premier league club in reputation

I'm in my second season in the Premiership. My reputation is classified as National although I'm competing in the EURO Cup.

Advertisement