Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early business loan repayment

Options
  • 18-09-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I would like to inquire about the options available for early business loan repayment. I have contacted my local business account manager but have not had a response. Can you advise please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi,
    I would like to inquire about the options available for early business loan repayment. I have contacted my local business account manager but have not had a response. Can you advise please?
    Hi, 

Thanks for your post.

This would need to be discussed with you Business Advisor. Please PM your details and we'll organise a call back for you.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Swampyjocks

Hi,
    Hi, 

Thanks for your post.

This would need to be discussed with you Business Advisor. Please PM your details and we'll organise a call back for you.

Janette
    PM option is not available to your profile. Please advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Swampyjocks

Sorry about that, you can click my signature or any of the other Reps signature to send your PM to us.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Swampyjocks

Thanks for the swift reply Alison. Going into your signature results in this message:

"Bank of Ireland: Alison has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Alison from the recipient list and send the message again."

It may be my login!?!

Hi Swampyjocks

Does this help? 

To send us a PM please ensure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click on the link in my signature to send message.

Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

HI Swampyjocks 

Got your PM there, appreciate the information. We will have a call to you asap.

Many Thanks 
    Alison

Advertisement