Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost tel number

Options
  • 18-09-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I returned to eircom last june to get efibre,eircom gave me a temporary number and said when efibre was installed they would revert to my old number.
    after repeated attempts now eirconsays my old number i had for 15 years is lost and cannot be found,my previous supplier does not have it,can anyone help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

review wrote: »
    I returned to eircom last june to get efibre,eircom gave me a temporary number and said when efibre was installed they would revert to my old number.
    after repeated attempts now eirconsays my old number i had for 15 years is lost and cannot be found,my previous supplier does not have it,can anyone help.
    Hello review

It is not yet possible to change efibre telephone numbers however this is indeed being worked on and we hope to have a remedy for this soon. As soon as this is available I will let you know by posting back to this thread.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement