Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Environmental Change (GEOL20110)

Options
  • 18-09-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Guys! Anyone doing this module? Or has anyone done it and what were their thoughts on it with regards to workload, assessment etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 anagramish

It's fairly easy if you've done the first year one that's similar (geol10040 I think). If you like all online learning then it's for you. That's not my thing so I didn't enjoy as much as I would have otherwise but that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NVA

anagramish wrote: »
    It's fairly easy if you've done the first year one that's similar (geol10040 I think). If you like all online learning then it's for you. That's not my thing so I didn't enjoy as much as I would have otherwise but that's just me.

Thanks! I actually didn't do level 1 so here's hoping I'm not at a disadvantage. I don't mind the whole online learning part. Atleast you get to rewind the thing if you miss a part. And for someone who didn't enjoy it quite as much did you get a good grade at the end of the day? You don't have to answer it if that's too imposing.

NVA wrote: »
    Thanks! I actually didn't do level 1 so here's hoping I'm not at a disadvantage. I don't mind the whole online learning part. Atleast you get to rewind the thing if you miss a part. And for someone who didn't enjoy it quite as much did you get a good grade at the end of the day? You don't have to answer it if that's too imposing.

Yeah I still got a B :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Energydemon

Hey Anagramish, thanks for your insight. I am also doing this module without doing the first. Can you give any advice on the exam and was it hard???

Hey Anagramish, thanks for your insight. I am also doing this module without doing the first. Can you give any advice on the exam and was it hard???

It was just an mcq so even if you don't know the whole course you can use process of elimination. There was no negative marking either

• Advertisement
Advertisement