Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love this Harvest Teddy Dude!

Options
  • 18-09-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know who is responsible for this dude, but I just Love This Dude!

Situated just outside Macroom on Lissarda side. Got some strange looks today as I was parked onto hard-shoulder (by derelict building) with double-flashers on as I took his photo :)

xyLoBit.jpg

Thanks to whom-ever is responsible,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,276 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

It's for Bengour Harvest Festival, says it right there on the banner.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Cute! :) Think there's a few around the country, saw a very good one on The Examiner last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

It's for Bengour Harvest Festival, says it right there on the banner.

I will be at said festival with the kids. I'll let one of the organisers know they are making a good impression with at their efforts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The Peanut wrote: »
    I will be at said festival with the kids. I'll let one of the organisers know they are making a good impression with at their efforts. :D

Oh please do! I think it's brilliant :) Didn't know who else would've assisted with this creation, but Thanks to all from me anywhoo.

kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Oh please do! I think it's brilliant :) Didn't know who else would've assisted with this creation, but Thanks to all from me anywhoo.

kerry4sam

Hi. I mentioned today that they had a fan of their little creation! They were delighted. It's a rural community so any piece of positive publicity is great.

To thank them, you might change your username to cork4sam for next Sept?:D The Cork team needs all the help it can get.

• Advertisement
Advertisement