Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari P3

Options
  • 18-09-2014 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

In case anyone hasn't seen, ProVape are in the beta stages with their Provari 3 (P3). There's a teaser video on their website and Pbusardo did a first look video if you search on the Tube for it. Looks pretty slick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Yeah, saw todds review. The menu looks a bit ****ty, for me anyway, I'm not the type that likes to go through 100 options to find what I want. 20w is enough for me as I don't do crazy stuff. Looks purrty and I like the top cap design now, may give it a go if it's not priced crazy, although I reckon it'll be €240, which is way too much for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Yeah, saw todds review. The menu looks a bit ****ty, for me anyway, I'm not the type that likes to go through 100 options to find what I want. 20w is enough for me as I don't do crazy stuff. Looks purrty and I like the top cap design now, may give it a go if it's not priced crazy, although I reckon it'll be €240, which is way too much for me.

They're expensive aye. But I wouldn't mind spending it because I know it will be the only mod you'll need and it will last for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The one button menu seems like a right dose to me, I'd rather a vapourshark DNA30 or rDNA30.

EGriff wrote: »
    The one button menu seems like a right dose to me, I'd rather a vapourshark DNA30 or rDNA30.

Supposedly it's actually not as bad as one would think. Once you get the setting you like it's not going to be changed often. Usually one i find my sweet spot it stays like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I like one button designs. I have a Dicodes and Provari and find both menus easy enough. Looking forward to the new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

I'm disappointed that it's longer than the old one, too long for me :-(
    These things are supposed to get smaller and more powerful we each new generation.

I'm disappointed that it's longer than the old one, too long for me :-(
    These things are supposed to get smaller and more powerful we each new generation.

Like the iPhone?

Advertisement