Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25a Route - where does it start in Lucan

Options
  • 18-09-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the first stop is for the 25a bus route? Where does the route begin?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

starts at superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

@r3nu4l - might not be relevant to you, but you are aware that there is also a 25B from Adamstown that joins the same route as the 25A (all the way into town) from the end of Griffeen Avenue (just before the junction with the Outer Ring Road)?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thanks both. Ita been about ten years since I had to get a 25a :)

Thanks unkel. Had a look at the 25b but it starts a bit too far away from where I am at the moment.

Thanks again.

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Thanks both. Ita been about ten years since I had to get a 25a :)

Thanks unkel. Had a look at the 25b but it starts a bit too far away from where I am at the moment.

Thanks again.

If you walk past the 1st two 25a stops and turn left that stop covers the 25a & 25b. Can be handy if you've missed an A and are due to wait a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

You can use the maps function on the timetable pages here to see all of the stops:

25a
    25b

• Advertisement
Advertisement