Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kimmage Parking

Options
  • 18-09-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am looking for secure parking in Kimmage - I will be based at Dance Addiction in KCR Estate but anywhere within walking distance would be fine! Help in finding a space (any space!) would be really appreciated.

Zephyr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hello,

If you are going to be working in Dance Addiction in the estate then why not use one of the space associated with the unit? You also could park in a visitors spot for the duration you are in there.. (bold I know,..)

The estate is never really that full these days. There is also a few spaces to the right of the entrance of the estate. Whilst they are on the road they are ok to use to be honest.

Advertisement