Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milwaukee Power Tools - Drill

Options
  • 18-09-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

My cordless drill packed it in recently after a long hard life.

I was using one of the Milwaukee M18 FUEL cordless drills on a job a few weeks ago for a day. Serious drill altogether.

If anyone knows of a place around the southeast or cork selling them for a reasonably price let me know please. Prices online for irish sites are very expensive.

The model I'd like to get is the 2604-22 kit.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Was only just discussing these yesterday with someone and they spoke highly of them. These guys seem a bit cheaper with Milwaukee stuff than many of the others I tried yesterday. I bought another tool from Caulfields in Dublin as they looked good for a lot of things I checked but these were still cheaper for Milwaukee stuff.

http://www.toolfix.ie/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=joomlaplates.tpl&product_id=923&category_id=194&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=44

The 18V compact SDS is 439 or 429 with 2 batt and charges on an add they have on donedeal.

Let us know if you come across any good spots for it though

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

I actually bought the same kit as that last week but I didn't buy the FUEL model.

I got the model lower than that. It doesn't have the brushless motor.
    I've used it a few times already and it's very good.

http://www.milwaukeetool.eu/powertools/cordless/m18-bdd-en/

I got the kit with 2 x 4.0Ah batteries, charger, M18-BDD drill, and 1/4" hex impact driver. Having the impact driver is great, you don't have to be swapping drill bits and screw driver heads all the time with just having the drill.

I was in Cork Builders Providers in Togher in Cork a while ago. They priced the M18 FUEL drill with a charger, 1 x 2.0Ah and 1 x 4.0Ah batteries at €245 + VAT (= just over €300). I never asked them about the impact driver though.

Advertisement