Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sudden WeChat Connection Problems Over 3g

Options
  • 18-09-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Just wondering if there are any other Wechat users experiencing problems connecting to the Wechat servers over 3g. I am with Three and since yesterday I have not been able to connect though connections over wifi work fine.

Contacted Three and they can replicate the problem but say they have made no changes that would cause it so I'm looking to see if I can find anyone on another network here to see if they are also affected by this.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Yeah same with Tesco, meteor and Vodafone...the rise of the Chinese app is clearly not liked. I'm gonna keep changing networks till one works right as access to wechat is more important than Staying with the same network. It's the best social media app by 100 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Access is back for me on Three for the most part. Only losing connection now when my phone roams on Vodafone. Three tell me this is to do with the age of my SIM and that I need to upgrade it. Haven't got round to that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sushifish

I've just tried to join wechat and I need verification from a wechat member based in Ireland. I have a bar code to be scanned. Just wondering would anyone be able to do this for me? I don't know anyone with wechat and am trying to buy from a supplier who uses it as their main port of contact. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement