Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem with 4s

• 19-09-2014 8:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I tried to download the new update yesterday, but half way through the wifi crashed. My phone froze in the process. I tried to turn it off but not a budge.

I then did a hard reset. When I turned the phone back on, it read connect to itunes. My only option then was to restore the phone to factory settings. I tried to do that, but now it reads "not enough space" to do a factory reset" ffs :mad:

Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Try a DFU restore. Have a quick Google to see how to do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

I tried the DFU restore but no joy, interested to hear a solution for this. Researching online would suggest this is very common.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

T-K-O wrote: »
    I tried the DFU restore but no joy, interested to hear a solution for this. Researching online would suggest this is very common.

Maybe see if you can delete any iCloud storage online?

naasrd wrote: »

What would that achieve?

naasrd wrote: »

Apologies, I misread the OP. upgrading has killed the WIFI altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

update

after spending hours on the phone yesterday to apple support I found out, my pc didnt have enough space to restore the phone to factory settings.

they made space but now it reads "it can't do the restore as it doesnt recognise the iphone"

it cost 90 euro for tech support to "fix" my phone

Advertisement