Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20.9.2014 West Brom

Options
  • 19-09-2014 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

I reckon we can win this one easy enough actually - 3-1 to spurs!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

mickman wrote: »
    I reckon we can win this one easy enough actually - 3-1 to spurs!

Good to see the optimism back :)

Me too, think Lamela is improving every game (was impressed with his impact last night when on). Think he will score at least 1

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

An absolute slaughter job i reckon!!!!

5-0

Adebayor
    Chadli
    Erisen
    Lamela
    Olsson og.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

The match is live upstairs in mayes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

You got my hopes up that it was on Saturday. It's Sunday 21st 13:30 kick off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Post EL hangover.

We can salvage a win as long as we score first. If not we could end up drawing or worse

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

irishmover wrote: »
    You got my hopes up that it was on Saturday. It's Sunday 21st 13:30 kick off :(

Oh yeah forgot :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Albacar

Would like to see the Fazio-Vertonghen partnership again, but coming so soon after the Partizan game it'll probably be the NLD before that happens. The front four are need to find some consistency too given that the next few league games look like hard work.

I'll say a run-of-the-mill 2-0 win to go in under the radar and ambush that shower next weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Albacar

Would like to see the Fazio-Vertonghen partnership again, but coming so soon after the Partizan game it'll probably be the NLD before that happens. The front four need to find some consistency too given that the next few league games look like hard work.

I'll say a run-of-the-mill 2-0 win to go in under the radar and ambush that shower next weekend!

A clean sheet would be a good starting point considering the shaky performances at the back recently and the upcoming games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

EL hangover aside I can't see anything but a handy win.

3-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Lloris, Dier, Kaboul (c), Chiriches, Rose; Capoue, Dembele; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor. Thoughts on that line up? Vert on the bench.

Looking forward to seeing Dembele and Capoue together.

Strange that we aren't seeing Vertz or Fabio

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

any streams lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

You wouldn't exactly have much confidence in Kaboul or Chiriches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Only playing one forward again up front!

We need two strikers to from a partnership, to punish teams.

We won't score many goals with formations like this, too easy for opposition defences to defend against one striker.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

If we don't win today we might aswell pack our bags after what happened to Liverpool yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

This is absolutely brutal.

worse display ive ever seen from us.. we must speed thiings up and get 1 touch passing working.... at the back kaboul and chirces are a disaster..........ANY WIN WILL DO AT THIS STAGE:mad:

West Brom look like the home team :mad:

• Advertisement

what a miss by ade-free header from eriksens inch perfect cross... its going to be a long day at this rate and im not trusting our "defence" either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ade is dog shít, still 1st choice though. Should be playing with two strikers against the lesser teams, so easy to defend playing one up top.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That was boring.

Careful lads. It still early in the season and sloppy performances are somewhat acceptable by some fans. Don't get too critical.

Zero shots on target against West Brom at home in first half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

Attacks are all too slow going forward. Chiriches is a liability, doesn't partner well with Kaboul

An atrocious non tackle by Vlad.

going 442 now?

Please sub Vlad, the fúcker is gonna cost us.

• Advertisement

C'mon Bobby!

Advertisement