Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robotics in Ireland

Options
  • 19-09-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

this is not a forum I ordinarily post in but I am organising an event in work and part of my brief is to invite top level people involved with robotics in Ireland - from the research end of things to development of prototypes into real world applications and companies involved with same. The particular focus will be on the use of robotics (and other emerging tech) in developing urban resilience and mitigating the impacts of disasters.

I was hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the direction of who in Ireland is working on this sort of thing.

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Since seeing your post today earlier today, all I seem to come up with is Companies providing Automation Solutions or Courses in Robotics. Would not have a look around some of the Research Institutions in the Country and see if anyone is working on something similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Thanks Itzy,

I am unleashing the power of google to help me and also checking out all the university websites for any research institutions that might be working on robotics but thought I'd ask here too! :)

Advertisement