Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hardline Delay Is Good

Options
  • 19-09-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

This is the trailer. It won't turn out to be like that as it's clearly staged but this game will be a mixture of BF4 and Payday 2. (Never played the first).

We should have a good online that will play with objectives related to payday but with the gameplay of rush mode in BF4. So basically the defenders spawn moves back and the attackers advance.

They will likely have a more scripted mode where you team up with others online and play against the games AI so that it turns out more like what you see in that trailer. Here's hoping.

To me this will be a great game because I love Battlefield 3/4 and Payday 2. The game was surely not fit for a 2014 releae and thanks to EA delaying it they will avoid another clusterf*ck that was the launch of BF4.

So to me this will be a great game and anybody not into Payday/BF genres should stay away or else you'll be disappointed.

Anyone else looking forward to this? Game will be out on PC, PS4, XBox 1, PS3 and 360.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Seems like a total waste of time and an attempt to do nothing more than milk money from easy marks. Should just have been rolled out as DLC for BF4 because that's all it is. I've no interest in it at all and the fact that they had a team of people working on this nonsense instead of getting BF4 into a functioning state is yet another "we give no ****s about the end user" from EA/DICE.

Advertisement