Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lost Keys Honda ST1300

• 19-09-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Folks,

I have lost my keys (no spare) to my 05 Honda ST1300 (with Hiss immobiliser no less...) and am looking for advice (other than the standard well that was stupid ;)

I am located in Delgany and have been trying to get a locksmith to come out and cut a key for the bike (from the barrel of the lock so complex enough job, as I understand thats the only way to do it as the keys are not related to the lock serial number? ). If they could deal with the ECU recoding that would be handy but not strictly necessary as this seems to get one of two possible responses - new ECU will cost you 1200 quid, and/or re-flashing and recoding a key will cost approx. 500-600. Don't really need that as I can get this done for 150 quid in the UK so all I really need is to get a key cut so I can access the ECU to remove it.

Does anyone know a locksmith capable of the above who can call out to Delgany? and how much would they likely charge?

Thanks!

Advertisement