Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Advertising Costs

Options
  • 19-09-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi. I'm currently doing a bit of research on the costs of recruitment advertisement. Having priced the various different newspaper and online options, I was wondering if there was anyone out there who'd be able to give me a rough figure on what it's costing them to advertise for jobs they need filled? Who do you advertise with, how much does it cost you, and what forms (newspaper, online, etc.) do you find give the best results?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Advertising costs vary depending on your location. Where abouts are you located and what sort of position are you advertising? Let me know and I should be able to get back to you with a good idea of costs and the best form of advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cyclonius

Hi Eoghan. Thanks for responding. I'm not looking to hire someone right at the minute; I'm only in the process of forming my company right now. I was just wondering what other people's costs were like from a research point of view

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Cyclonius wrote: »
    Hi Eoghan. Thanks for responding. I'm not looking to hire someone right at the minute; I'm only in the process of forming my company right now. I was just wondering what other people's costs were like from a research point of view

What sort of position would you be advertising when the time is right and where abouts in the country. For unskilled workers I find gumtree very good for skilled workers I use gumtree and local radio stations. I always contact local radio stations and most of the time they advertise the position in the job slot for free. I have also used donedeal the odd time which is €99 per listing for 2 months. I stay away from free papers as I find them a waste of money both for hiring staff and advertising businesses.

Advertisement