Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drox Operative, S.P.A.Z & Space Rangers 2

Options
  • 19-09-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

So....I totally loved each of these games. Top down space shoot em' up RPG lootfests. But I've played each of them to death now and am looking for something new. Can anyone recommend similar games? I'm not bothered if the game is a little old, just so long as the gameplay is solid.

BTW...Drox Operative got very little attention/promotion when it came out. It's a fantastic game with a lot more depth that you first realise. If you like these type of games, then it's the best of its kind IMHO & you should pick it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Chaos Engine on SNES (check online store)
    Loaded on PS1 (check online store)
    Monaco (X-box, PS)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Alien Breed (PS3/Vita/Amiga)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Alien Breed...wow that brings back memories. Played that on the Amiga a long time ago.

Thanks for the suggestions good people, but I was looking for something in space (as in controlling a ship).

Oh...and for the PC. Don't own any consoles!

I know....I'm picky.

Advertisement