Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Shows and Tours

Options
  • 19-09-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hi all,

Going to Vegas + NY --- I am wondering... should I buy tickets before going on the popular show and tour ticket websites? Or buy them when im physically there for a better deal?

Anybody have experience with this or have any advice/tips?

Really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The big discount booth on the Strip rarely has the big shows so if there's something you want to see, book it in advance. Broadwaybox.com used to have a Las Vegas page for discounts on their website, not sure if they still do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

athtrasna wrote: »
    The big discount booth on the Strip rarely has the big shows so if there's something you want to see, book it in advance. Broadwaybox.com used to have a Las Vegas page for discounts on their website, not sure if they still do.

Just saw that you're going to NY too. Check out that site for Broadway discounts that are pre bookable. There's a tkts both on Times Square but I prefer to prebook and not waste holiday time in queues.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

Thank you very much for your replies. Really helpful! Thanks again.

Advertisement