Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 6 plus release date and price

• 19-09-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

How much will the iphone 6 plus cost for a 128gb model in shops and in apple stores and when is it being released?Also what size sim will it use?Does it use the microsim from the iphone 5?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

If only apple had a website we would be able to find out these things so easily, maybe one day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

How much will the iphone 6 plus cost for a 128gb model in shops and in apple stores and when is it being released?Also what size sim will it use?Does it use the microsim from the iphone 5?

€999 from Apple. It takes a nano sim, same as iPhone 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

all operators have plans published except emobile...which im on.
    or maybe ive missed it !

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

leemaree wrote: »
    If anyone is on pay monthly, I just read this

According to that article:
    Vodafone cheapest iPhone 6 costs €1,470.

Blimey. Where are they getting that from?

Vodafone's site implies they're offering the 16gb 6 starting at €50 (for those on their top €75pm tariff), €150 (for €55pm), and €250 (for €35pm).

Doesn't work out as bad value, I don't think. I'm on the €35 sim only package now, and would need to move up to the €55 one to keep the same level of calls/texts/data/international stuff I have.

The €20 difference over 24 months is €480, so that plus the €150 leaves it at €630. Still cheaper than what Apple are charging for the SIM-free model, so that suits me well enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement