Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House clearer

• 19-09-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, we've just bought a house, and the previous tenants have left a alot of junk (as well as we've ripped apart the kitchen) So we've got a load of stuff we need removed.

I'd like recommendations for company that will take away this rubbish. A reputable company that won't end up fly tipping the lot. We're in Limerick City

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

I have just had a complete house clearance carried out by Duggans waste
    removal. Can highly recommend them. Robert 085-8493824

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

iguana wrote: »
    Hi, we've just bought a house, and the previous tenants have left a alot of junk (as well as we've ripped apart the kitchen) So we've got a load of stuff we need removed.

I'd like recommendations for company that will take away this rubbish. A reputable company that won't end up fly tipping the lot. We're in Limerick City

Taylor's Rubbish Removals are thorough
    and trustworthy if a bit on the pricey side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Would strongly advise against Robert Duggan and Joe Taylor.

Go with Christy Guerin or Christy Daly (Cllr Frankie Daly's brother) - either of them would do, you couldn't meet more honest men. Christy Daly is about 28, strong lad and he's a bit cheaper than Christy Guerin (in his 50's), but the man is in demand. Honest, reasonable prices to be fair to him, and does a very clean job.

I've done business with them all, and they all know each other aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

myshirt wrote: »
    Would strongly advise against Robert Duggan and Joe Taylor.

Can I ask why?

Advertisement