Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amps for busking-any advice?

Options
  • 19-09-2014 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone,
    Did any of you ever use the "Thin" busking Amp? It is on sale in Castlebar for
    €179 new....nice and light, easy to transport. It is 10 W.

I sing my own songs on a semi-acoustic steel string and wonder if this amp would be powerful enough.

I am after something that is not too heavy to be dragging around, with good sound quality and for €200 or less if possible.

I think buying something new is a good idea, but would like to hear your advice on buying second hand, or safe sites/places to buy from.

any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

You'll get more help from the Music Forum, maybe try there or perhaps a mod can move this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Be careful.... amplification by street performers is about to be banned in Galway city by the City Council and that could pave the way for other councils to follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Kaceols wrote: »
    any feedback appreciated :)

Surely you wouldn't want any feedback at all

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The Instruments forum caters for amp recommendations too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement