Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach fishing

Options
  • 19-09-2014 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm new to this forum this is like my second post !! But anyway I was wondering were is the best beach fishing in Dublin thanks !! More of a fly fisher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Boyne fisher

Thanks I was just wondering what bait u would use and what part of the beach and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Thanks I was just wondering what bait u would use...

That depends...
    Ragworm, lug worm, harbour rag, maddies, bread, mackerel, crab, squid, feathers, lead heads, flies, artificial lures....
    Thanks I was just wondering ... what part of the beach

That depends... on which beach, the state of the tides, the time of the day, the species you are targetting...
    Thanks I was just wondering ...and so on
    If you read the information in the link it narrows it down by mark, species, and so on...

I would be targeting flounder dog fish cod plaice wat bait would I use and killiney beach wat part of the beach

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭dmc17

I would be targeting flounder dog fish cod plaice wat bait would I use and killiney beach wat part of the beach

Mackerel, lugworm or ragworm should do the trick

• Advertisement

Thanks 😃

Advertisement