Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphon 5s with IOS8

• 19-09-2014 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Quick question lads, if I upgrade to a iphone 5s will it come pre-installed with IOS 8? Planning on upgrading in few weeks.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Hard to say, but if you're getting it from a carrier, I'd say probably not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭makoten

Unlikely, iOS 8 just came out. Most carriers will have existing stock to clear out first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Does it matter what it comes pre installed with? It won't take you long to upgrade it yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

No it dont matter because I just discovered now that you get the memory space back after upgrading. I thought if I did it I would lost 4.7GB of space. Think I upgrade when new iphone 6 hit shops as might come down cheaper.

Thanks

Advertisement