Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying back Carbon Credits

Options
  • 19-09-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I just got gas in and my installer told me of a scheme pending where EI will buy back carbon credits which in my case would give me nearly 6 months free gas.

Do you have any more info on this.

thanks,

danjo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your patience while we have this checked into for you.

Can you confirm whether the gas installer was working on behalf of Electric Ireland or otherwise?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your patience while we have this checked into for you.

Can you confirm whether the gas installer was working on behalf of Electric Ireland or otherwise?

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una, 

He is self employed RGII registered gas installer who was working for me, in change over from oil to gas. 

thanks,

danjo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi danjo, 

Thanks for confirming that for us. We are presently looking into this for you and we let you know as soon as we have an answer.

Regards,
    Aoife M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again danjo-xx,

Thanks for your patience and sorry about the delay while this was checked into. It was ensured that it was checked into as thoroughly as possible, so we can now confirm that, unfortunately, Electric Ireland does not have such a scheme in place.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi again danjo-xx,

Thanks for your patience and sorry about the delay while this was checked into. It was ensured that it was checked into as thoroughly as possible, so we can now confirm that, unfortunately, Electric Ireland does not have such a scheme in place.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,

no worries and thanks for checking this out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement