Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pre orders Belfast back up

• 20-09-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Just reserved my iphone 6 plus for pick up tomorrow 😄

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

seems to be down ?
    do you have the link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Do you have the link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/GB/en_GB/reserve/iPhone/availability

But it seems there are no more orders for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Dafuq? Must have been up for like 5min and down again. Got my confirmation email and all so I think I must have been lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

16gbspace grey 6+ available at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

All models of iPhone 6 available at the moment for reservation and collection today!

No 6+ in any configuration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

All models of iPhone 6 available at the moment for reservation and collection today!

No 6+ in any configuration

Yeah, couldn't make my 1 o'clock today so re reserved with my son's Apple ID for 5-6pm pick up this evening! Was losing the run of myself on Adverts: making ridiculous offers on ridiculously over priced 6's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

naasrd wrote: »
    Yeah, couldn't make my 1 o'clock today so re reserved with my son's Apple ID for 5-6pm pick up this evening! Was losing the run of myself on Adverts: making ridiculous offers on ridiculously over priced 6's!

They're not that strict on the times as long as make it in that day - the time slots allow the stores to stagger the amount of people showing up, which was very necessary yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Picked up my 6plus today, delighted with it, was no que at all when I got there (10am) staff were great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

naasrd wrote: »

Mine is up on Adverts at RRP, it's a 128 silver 6, not selling it for profit.

• Advertisement

6 and 6 plus back in stock for reservation . Just reserved a 64gb 6 + for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

6+ silver in 128 already sold out. Damn, these are moving fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

And there goes the Plus in 128 gold. Guessing they're just getting the one of each, then.

Will be interested to see if the demand for the Plus continues at the same level after people have had a chance to play with them, or if the Plus will sell fewer and the Six will sell more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

All iPhone 6 configs available some plus ones available too.

All 6 and 6 plus sizes and colours available now for reservation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Armonline

Belfast pretty orders are great. Ordered 2 iPhone 6 last night, left Dublin at 1pm and was there and back by 5:30pm with new shiny phones. Very impressed with the phone so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

is there any way to setup a notification for when they are back in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

innthe wrote: »
    is there any way to setup a notification for when they are back in stock?

No not that I'm aware of they update the the stock levels at 00.05am each day be quick because they go quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

All 6 Plus models are currently available for reservation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

Is there anyway to reserve for apple shops in southern ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Should be on the website

There are no Apple shops in the Republic

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Apple have no authorised retailers or authorised repair centres for the iphone in Ireland. Only up north n

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

hey just a question regarding this, will I be able to reserve with a Irish Apple ID account ? or would I have to set up a uk one to make reservation
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Armonline

hey just a question regarding this, will I be able to reserve with a Irish Apple ID account ? or would I have to set up a uk one to make reservation
    thanks

Irish Apple ID is fine

Advertisement