Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BALLOONS heading your way

Options
  • 20-09-2014 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,
    If over the next few days you see Blue and navy balloons landing in your garden fear not.They are not from outer space!! These Balloons are part of a fundraiser by the juvenile section St. Maurs G.A.A. club in Rush north County Dublin.

The balloons have tags on them and if you find one and return it with the location you found it you could win €50.

The balloon that travels furthest from our pitch wins €300 and the finder wins €50. Good luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

LeoB wrote: »
    Hello folks,
    If over the next few days you see Blue and navy balloons landing in your garden fear not.They are not from outer space!! These Balloons are part of a fundraiser by the juvenile section St. Maurs G.A.A. club in Rush north County Dublin.

The balloons have tags on them and if you find one and return it with the location you found it you could win €50.

The balloon that travels furthest from our pitch wins €300 and the finder wins €50. Good luck.

I'll be very impressed/surprised if any of your balloons finds their way to my little paddock down here in West Cork. Did you intend to post in this forum? It's geographically quite specific for your post.

Beat of luck with your fundraising.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

The Peanut wrote: »
    I'll be very impressed/surprised if any of your balloons finds their way to my little paddock down here in West Cork. Did you intend to post in this forum? It's geographically quite specific for your post.

Beat of luck with your fundraising.

You just never know.

Yes I posted here in this forum based on the wind information we had. The last time we done this we had replies from Mayo, Galway Roscommon Clare Leitrim Cavan and Offaly. With the helium ballons depending on the gas left in them they can stay up for quite a while.

It will be with pleasure I would find myself heading down to drop in with prize money and for a bit of the West Cork air, and scenary

Advertisement