Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 5 Matchday Thread.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

31 points. Sterling + Rooney (c) accounted for 18. 6 players got me 2 points each. Costa, De Gea and Colocini got me a combined 1 point :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

51st in the overall rankings in Ultimate after the GW. 14 points off the manager of the month prize for Sept (£1,000 for the winner of that). But a tall order to close the gap in 1 GW I fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

30 points will surely see me fall out of the top 100k. Rooney(c) second best choice in my team after Sterling sums it up

2.3m for the GW :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

30 points .... didnt confirm my team friday night before i went out so an extra 8 points sitting on the bench :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

53 for the GW is ranked 230k. Should keep my green arrows but not sure how much the overall ranking will rise.

The weekly highest scorer has his wildcard played and has Welbeck, Vardy AND Ulloa up front. He captained Ulloa. Mad bastid!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

57K in the overall rankings after the update. Down 30K from last night but up about 55K from last week, so progress steady overall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FHFC wrote: »
    53 for the GW is ranked 230k. Should keep my green arrows but not sure how much the overall ranking will rise.

The weekly highest scorer has his wildcard played and has Welbeck, Vardy AND Ulloa up front. He captained Ulloa. Mad bastid!! :)

Time-traveller. Only explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Oh wow. I've only fallen 2k places overall, to 33k. That's a pleasant surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Fell back 3k after today but up 15k overall to 11k. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

49 moves me from 560k to 330k. Decent week, moving in the right direction. Want to break 100k sooner rather than later.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

At 18k with wildcard being played this week. Satisfied so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dropped from 77k to 103k. 3 red arrows in a row now, I have to stop the rot next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have gone 1m -> 250k -> 216k -> 123k -> 60k from GW 1 to 5. Delighted with that start!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just outside the top 1k now. Shame I couldn't have got into it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Hey-oh!

My 37 points only sees me fall 6k to 9k. I'll take that and depart this GW with grace and dignity :D

sfs6gvs.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

48 all out. Extremely tempted to wildcard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

50 points puts up to 77k.Decent recovery after a terrible week last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

239k to 95k this week. Better than this time last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hey-oh!

My 37 points only sees me fall 6k to 9k. I'll take that and depart this GW with grace and dignity :D

sfs6gvs.gif

My 30 caused a fall from 27k to 86k. One good week should put me back there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

51 moves me back up to 790k from 1.3 million :D last week is but a distant memory ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

128k to 37k after the week, disappointed I didn't captain Di Maria but so be it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

44 points. A big fat zero from Cpt Naismith.

48. Happy enough, considering the week that was.

Still holding on to wild card.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Down to 900k my last 3 gw scores are 39 40 and 29 this week. 2 weeks in a row I've had a gw rank of 2.4 million.

58 brings me to 321pts and a career high of 1144th place. Delighted. I'd love to break into the three figures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

55 points brings me to 22,851 in the world. Got the 3 points in my FSA league 2 game too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

38 points. Pretty uninspiring yet again. Hovering around the 500k mark.

Need a spark to kickstart my season. So going to WC. Captaincy choices haven't been going well. So aim is to get in ADM and Aguero. That will give me two extra options in that department.

Will also tidy up the defence, and probably bring in Welbeck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

54 (-4) in the end and back up to 87k

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Up to 71k with the 48. Would be quite content to sit around that for a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

41 points seriously itchy wild card finger but patience shall prevail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Griever931

69 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Hmm... 32 points... :rolleyes:...

Was on 25 yesterday with 5 (including captain) to play. Thought it was about average.

Today's probably my worst ever FF day. Ever. 7 pts out of 5 players + captain :eek:!
    Ivan 1 pt
    Fab 2 pts
    Aguero 2 pts
    Naismith 0 pt
    and last but not least
    Costa (C) 2 pts

The lack of United attacker(s) is killing me.
    After 2 GWs my WC is still a disaster. Not sure it's gonna pay off now even mid-term.

Just need to keep cool, adjust with a couple of transfers and hope for retrieving my inspiration regarding captain choice. It's still very early days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

54 points which I'm happy with given the low average. Still, annoying that 12 points sit on my bench and that I gave Rooney the capataincy over Di Maria after going back and forth between the two.

Just outside 83k after the GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Captain Sterling - 20pts
    The other 10 players (Krul, Wilson, Rafael, Taylor, Ramsey, LArsson, Siggy, Naismith, Costa, Aguero) - 14 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

27 points sees me drop from 33k to 123k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Twenty gagillion points. Innocent is that a good score. ?

34. Considering wildcard kneejerk but i dont actually need it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

iroced wrote: »
    Hmm... 32 points... :rolleyes:...

Was on 25 yesterday with 5 (including captain) to play. Thought it was about average.

Today's probably my worst ever FF day. Ever. 7 pts out of 5 players + captain :eek:!
    Ivan 1 pt
    Fab 2 pts
    Aguero 2 pts
    Naismith 0 pt
    and last but not least
    Costa (C) 2 pts
    The lack of United attacker(s) is killing me.
    After 2 GWs my WC is still a disaster. Not sure it's gonna pay off now even mid-term.

Just need to keep cool, adjust with a couple of transfers and hope for retrieving my inspiration regarding captain choice. It's still very early days...

Unfortunately we have very similar teams at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Absolutely miserable score! nothing but red arrows as per....

Circa 400k :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

45 brought me up 3k to 20k overall but sank in most leagues entered, one of them weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement