Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sausages

Options
  • 20-09-2014 8:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get good quality flavoured sausages in or around Wexford Town. Aldi ones are OK, just want to try something different

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Try the Saucy Butcher up on the Clonard road. Try their Cheesy Wexford Cheddar and Spring onion sausages......or ask Eugene for a recommendation .....now I'm going to have to go and get some for breakfast....thx Old youth....

(Btw I have no affiliation with the Saucy Butcher...just a very satisfied customer.....)

DC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Decoda wrote: »
    Try the Saucy Butcher up on the Clonard road. Try their Cheesy Wexford Cheddar and Spring onion sausages......or ask Eugene for a recommendation .....now I'm going to have to go and get some for breakfast....thx Old youth....

(Btw I have no affiliation with the Saucy Butcher...just a very satisfied customer.....)

DC

Was think of something for dinner but breakfast sounds like a right suggestion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Second The Saucy Butcher - great turkey sausages too - with either garlic or chilli.

Got some in the Saucy Butcher in the end. On the slow bubble now in a casserole for a feed following some afternoon pints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭smokey20

Have to jump on the Saucy Butcher bandwagon aswell... Love that butchers, great selection of great quality, fresh proteins and Paddy and Eugene are as sound as they come aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Another saucy butcher regular here.

Only place I buy any meat these days.

I usually buy there when I do the cooking. I still cannot get Mrs Oldyouth to switch from another well known family butcher, even though I think they have gone seriously downhill over the years

Advertisement