Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 6 transfers thread

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

As for me, I still have a FT left and am debating Falcao over Rooney. Should I? Shouldn't I? I certainly dunno. :o

Not sure it's the best timing for that. Rooney seems to be guaranteed to play and Falcao is not yet outscoring him. He's more expensive and not rising very fast in price.
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    The way the defensive display of teams have been this season, I would probably only play 3 in defence and play Naismith.
    I'd normally do as you say. But Naismith has been a useless sub for the last 2 PL games. And my defenders have good fixtures on paper this week.
    Ace2007 wrote: »
    You have to play Ivan, otherwise no point having him, I'd nearly be inclinde to drop clyne, Newcastle's form is picking up a little, Cisse back in the team= goals
    You mean Pieters then :p? Clyne is home to QPR ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

iroced wrote: »
    Not sure it's the best timing for that. Rooney seems to be guaranteed to play and Falcao is not yet outscoring him. He's more expensive and not rising very fast in price.

I'd normally do as you say. But Naismith has been a useless sub for the last 2 PL games. And my defenders have good fixtures on paper this week.

You mean Pieters then :p? Clyne is home to QPR ;).

ugh yea Pieters - the stoke guy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Is Kolarov a good replacement for Johnny Evans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Is Kolarov a good replacement for Johnny Evans?

When Zabaleta returns again, Kolarov could drop back to his traditional starting-every-second-game. Risky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Think I'll bank my second transfer rather than replace Albrighton just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

managed to keep 1 FT...
    keep balotelli or get Pellè ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Have't been on here for 2 days, so apologies for asking something that's already been discussed. But Aguero fit for the weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Have't been on here for 2 days, so apologies for asking something that's already been discussed. But Aguero fit for the weekend?

Yep,fit and raring to go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

TacT wrote: »
    I can't believe after all that I'm still contemplating aguero to pelle and upgrading siggy to Sanchez while my wc is active. Frontline of pelle ulloa and costa, is it madness? Mid of fab, sterling, Sanchez and Di maria if I go with it before bedtime.

I'm strongly considering the same front three. I have Rooney instead of Pelle right now but considering the transfer.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm strongly considering the same front three. I have Rooney instead of Pelle right now but considering the transfer.

I have the same front three. Join the revolution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

As of now I think I'm managing to hold onto Ramsey despite the temptresses Sterling and Hazard's best alluring efforts. I'd be spending 4 or 8 points respectively too.

Also I'm lazy and the golfs on but still 2 hours to change my mind I guess :pac:

As of now I think I'm managing to hold onto Ramsey despite the temptresses Sterling and Hazard's best alluring efforts. I'd be spending 4 or 8 points respectively too.

Also I'm lazy and the golfs on but still 2 hours to change my mind I guess :pac:

I took in Sterling for Ramsay for a -4 just two minutes ago. It felt good.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Stick or twist type situation for me. Myself and a rival have Rooney. Considering going to a Man City forward for the differential as they've none at all and due to Man City's goal scoring record. Put thinking it might be madness to transfer out a home player in a team scoring goals also. Despite Rooney playing deeper I can still see him picking up regular points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just did mata to silva. Am I mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

honeybear wrote: »

Not at all, a good move as City have decent fixtures from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

honeybear wrote: »

Wouldn't have been my choice but no not mad

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Balotelli or Pellè ?

bezuaua wrote: »
    Balotelli or Pellè ?

Pelle! He's playing QPR!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Does anyone think its stupid to field a team but have all 4 subs injured? Im happy with the team i can put out and i was looking to make a double transfer next week but do ye think its to much of a gamble to have no back up if someone doesnt play...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Does anyone think its stupid to field a team but have all 4 subs injured? Im happy with the team i can put out and i was looking to make a double transfer next week but do ye think its to much of a gamble to have no back up if someone doesnt play...?

Wrong thread, but yes I do, make one of the transfers now so you have backup incase a team selection doesn't go your way

Advertisement