Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tumble drier repairs

Options
  • 20-09-2014 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Tumble drier has stopped spinning, any recommendations for someone that won't rip me off? Any idea how much a call out charge is? If it's going to be expensive I'd probably be better off getting a new one :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Do a google for 'David Clarke'. He does appliance repairs around the North County.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Sparkles78 wrote: »
    Tumble drier has stopped spinning, any recommendations for someone that won't rip me off? Any idea how much a call out charge is? If it's going to be expensive I'd probably be better off getting a new one :(

What model of dryer. Google it and the symptom and I'd bet my bottom dollar there will be a video or instructions how to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

What model of dryer. Google it and the symptom and I'd bet my bottom dollar there will be a video or instructions how to fix it

Could be as simple as a broken drive belt. If so, it shouldn't be a difficult or expensive repair.

PS: Mr. Clarke does good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

countywidedomestics.ie I'd recommend them

• Advertisement
Advertisement