If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to date clearance list

Options
  • 20-09-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi.. I was looking at your clearance list threads.. and was wondering are they all current? or are some items no longer available?
    Do you have a completel list from A-Z that is current?

Cheers,

Osh

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Oshkosh wrote: »
    Hi.. I was looking at your clearance list threads.. and was wondering are they all current? or are some items no longer available?
    Do you have a completel list from A-Z that is current?

Cheers,

Osh
    Hi Osh,

Thanks For getting in touch.

I believe most of the clearance list has been snapped up :(

Is there anything in particular you're after?

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Oshkosh

Headphones and a soundbar..

anything?

anything?
    Hi Oshkosh.

Apologies for the delay.

Most of the soundbars have gone. However there are some of the YSP2200 which are now down to £449.95
    http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=5&SUB=156&ProductID=1174

We still have the Boston TVee 10 left in stock.
    It depends on what features you are after on the soundbar? (Blutooth, HDMI, Optical etc....)
    There are a lot of new models out now and I could quote for them if required?

Headphone wise are you looking in-ear or over the head ones?
    We have a lot of the Sennhieser ones left, in fact I would say there would be some of all the Sennheiser range left in stock.
    Also the Denon Ones are left in stock , again there would some of all of them.

Where there any that had caught your eye while having a look over the lists?

Kenny..

How about the RHA 750i...?

Im considering the yamaha.. but might look at the sonos one.  I presume it would be similar in price.?
    Its for a fairly small room so maybe something like the yamaha you mention or even the sonos would be overkill?

Seating area is approx 7 feet from the TV screen.

So perhaps a less expensive soundbar would suffice for that particular viewing area

Cheers,

:)

• Advertisement

Kenny..

How about the RHA 750i...?

Im considering the yamaha.. but might look at the sonos one.  I presume it would be similar in price.?
    Its for a fairly small room so maybe something like the yamaha you mention or even the sonos would be overkill?

Seating area is approx 7 feet from the TV screen.

So perhaps a less expensive soundbar would suffice for that particular viewing area

Cheers,

:)
    Hi Osh,

What Yamaha soundbar were you looking at?  

The Yamaha ATS930 would be worth looking at.  Quality little soundbar and it isn't breaking the bank. 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/ats930/yama-ats930-blk

The Sonos Playbar is fantastic!!  Works so well for both movies and home cinema.  Our current price is £599.95.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.