Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1st year Business Studies timetable help

• 20-09-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15

I am in first year doing business studies and i had a look at my timetable and it says that i have a tutorial on at 9.am on Monday but i havent been given a tutorial group yet, or at least i dont think i have, so i dont know if i am supposed to go to the 9.am tutorial or just go in for my lecture that i have at like 2 o' clock?
    Anyone else wondering the same thing, or anyone know what i am supposed to do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 Lo1 Itz Kyle

thank you i feel like an idiot, i literally just figured it out right after posting the thread that on the timetable, it says what weeks the class is on lol eg. (2-6)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 carlowmurphy

Don't think we have anything on Monday! :L If you put the timetable onto Google calendar using the instructions on the portal page its really easy to see what's on. And it updates when changes take place.

Advertisement