Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a RPG Group

Options
  • 20-09-2014 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys,
    I recently moved to Ireland from Brazil and I am looking for a group to play a pen and paper RPG with. I used to play D&D with friends back home and I sure miss it... D&D is the only kind I have played before, but I would be willing to learn how to play a different kind as well. I swear I am a fast learner! So, does anyone here know about a group that would accept me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Where are you based? Couple of us looking to set something up in Cork if you're there by any chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marylima93

I am based in Dublin 7... I don't mind going to other parts of Dublin, but Cork would be too far, unfortunately =/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ViitAndrade

marylima93 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I recently moved to Ireland from Brazil and I am looking for a group to play a pen and paper RPG with. I used to play D&D with friends back home and I sure miss it... D&D is the only kind I have played before, but I would be willing to learn how to play a different kind as well. I swear I am a fast learner! So, does anyone here know about a group that would accept me?

Hey, I'm from Brazil too and I want to learn how to play D&D, if you find some groups could you invite me just to watch a game? I'll be really grateful ^.^

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

I've had really good experiences using meetup.com to find groups. Admittedly that's mostly been in the states, but still...

Advertisement