Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 visa house trash thread...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

But I suppose the question has been asked and no one (that Im aware of!) has answered it yet; why is this thread allowed to continue when other similar threads such as the drunk KPMG girl were closed?

I don't see how they are so closely related that you can draw the same conclusion on closing.

One was a teenager not yet an adult caught on camera by a member of public making an ass of themselves. The other was a group of adults, who were reported by a US news service as having thrashed and left the country leaving the owner to cover the costs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

But I suppose the question has been asked and no one (that Im aware of!) has answered it yet; why is this thread allowed to continue when other similar threads such as the drunk KPMG girl were closed?

Because your comparison is not like with like,

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed. Apple, orange and marrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Also raises the question is it OK to call people every name under the sun?I had the impression it was frowned upon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Weird priorities tbh. What about what they did to that woman's house? What about all the other threads on AH featuring derogatory language about the subject(s)? Quick! Complain the Twink thread!

Although it being a news story is overkill. It's hardly the only such incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Actually drawing more attention to the plight of your pals by opening threads about it in other forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Indeed. Apple, orange and marrow.

BS. You know you are talking loads

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

One of the reasons apparently for closing the "McCann Troll Found Dead"thread was a fear of defaming the MaCann's.
    What's the difference with defaming the MaCann's and accusing these young people?

Advertisement