Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody doing TNR in Wexford?

• 20-09-2014 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find somebody to help a person in Wexford with some cats that need TNR. Does anyone know of anyone that could help them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DorInTheWall

I'm trying to find somebody to help a person in Wexford with some cats that need TNR. Does anyone know of anyone that could help them?

As in somebody who will neuter them for free/for a discount? (I've never heard the term before so I'm guessing slightly)

You could try the local SPCA who have a Facebook page. They're usually very overstretched but they'd probably be able to point you in the right direction. If you're looking for a vet, I use Bramley O'Shea on the distillery road (who are next door to the local SPCA and do some work with/for them), or again, they may be able to help pomt you in the right direction.

Mod note: Edited to remove direct mention of individual rescue group.. sorry, I know you're trying to help, but any recommendations for individual rescues should be done by PM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

There are several groups around different areas of Wexford, one in new ross, one in gorey I think, a general Wexford one and another I can't think of. Try searching Facebook as the above ones are all on there. (Under different SPCA headings I think)
    It's late, but if I think of any others in the morning I'll post.

Advertisement