Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vancouver to Montreal - November

Options
  • 20-09-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Planning another road trip having recently completed a trans-America (New York to San Diego) and was thinking about Canada. From some pretty brief research, there are two routes to do this, either via America or via Canada. I'd prefer to stay on the Canadian side.

That said, along that route, what are are look like weather wise? It will be late November so I'm assuming serious snow?

https://goo.gl/maps/NUQRY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

America route is much better apparently. Weather could be iffy in November. If you go to wunderground, pick cities on the route and look up what it was like last year or previous years. Bismarck ND for instance... click

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Cheers ciaran67. Yeah, the more I look at it, the more I think its a non-runner with the road conditions. Was hoping to avoid America too given I've spent alot of time there and would simplify rentals etc.

Advertisement