Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20,000 days on earth showing in Galway?

Options
  • 21-09-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know of this film was on last week for 1 night bit anyone know if it's going to get a general release and be shown again in Galway please?
    Didn't see anything in the cinema websites.
    Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Film is lovely, very beautiful. Probably one of the best biodocs or whatever you want to call it that I've seen.
    It was getting a widespread release the Friday after the Gala screening that the Eye screening had a live tie to. At least in the UK, it was in cinemas from the 19th, i don't know if it was the same for Ireland.
    I would assume that it would be in the IFC in Dublin if not regularly shown over here. Might reappear in the Galway Film Society's Autumn/Winter programme if that's still going

Advertisement