Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy Cost Meter instructions help.

Options
  • 21-09-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I need to get some info on the electricity cost meter pictured below. Google offers nothing even using a picture search. There's no brand name on it anywhere except ECM which is an acronym for Energy Cost Meter.

As you can see from the picture the unit charge is only 15 cent and needs to be adjusted to match the current rate. The unit is in an apartment that's rented out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Ken

322885.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Did you try ringing the phone numbers?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

ZENER wrote: »
    Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Ken

Name: ECM Systems Ltd
    Address: Castle Rd, Ballina, Co. Mayo
    Phone: (096) 73399

Also listed here as suppliers of "metering equipment".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Did you try ringing the phone numbers?

I did but it was the weekend and there was no answer. Needed to get some info quickly so tried good old reliable boards.ie. Managed to figure it out myself and have configured it to suit.

Thanks all !!

Ken

Advertisement