Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anybody fish lough gill in kerry.

Options
  • 21-09-2014 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I live 2 miles from this lake. I heard it has a good stock of 0.5lb brown trout. Can I fish from the Castlegregory side. Is it free and what bait do u suggest. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Access and permissions are on this link.

Remember the season is nearly over.:(

http://www.fishinginireland.info/trout/northwest/sligo.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

Access and permissions are on this link.

Remember the season is nearly over.:(

I'm talking about lough gill kerry on dingle peninsula

Apologies. I'm not familiar with that lough Gill. Kerry Angling states -Lough Gill
    Lough Gill holds brown trout averaging 0.5 lb. The fishing is regarded as free. A boat is necessary to fish the lough; boats are available.

Apologies. I'm not familiar with that lough Gill. Kerry Angling states -Lough Gill
    Lough Gill holds brown trout averaging 0.5 lb. The fishing is regarded as free. A boat is necessary to fish the lough; boats are available.

U just copied this off a page do u have any personnel experience

Olwas2014 wrote: »
    U just copied this off a page do u have any personnel experience
    I told you I was sorry I don't know that particular lake and that that was what was said elsewhere. It's in the post above. Sorry for trying to help in some way. I'll know for the next time!

• Advertisement

I told you I was sorry I don't know that particular lake and that that was what was said elsewhere. It's in the post above. Sorry for trying to help in some way. I'll know for the next time!

God why do I sound so mean I'm sorry.
    I understand your tring to help sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Olwas2014 wrote: »
    God why do I sound so mean I'm sorry.
    I understand your tring to help sorry

Castlegregory fishing club have the rights to it, there a club there, I don't know what the story is from the shore, ask locally.. I cannot see why they would have any problem with a few youngfellas fishing from the bank...

danbrosnan wrote: »
    Castlegregory fishing club have the rights to it, there a club there, I don't know what the story is from the shore, ask locally.. I cannot see why they would have any problem with a few youngfellas fishing from the bank...

thanks.

Advertisement