Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange upgrade schedule?

Options
  • 21-09-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Is there an exchange upgrade schedule document available to the public?

I'm interested in the Shantalla exchange in Galway. Currently I can only get ADSL2 on it, but there are plenty of eFibre cabinets near the house according to the when an where map on your wholesale site.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

I'm interested in the Shantalla exchange in Galway. Currently I can only get ADSL2 on it, but there are plenty of eFibre cabinets near the house according to the when an where map on your wholesale site.

Thanks

Hi charlie_says

Detailed Infrastructural documents of eircom plans are not available to the public however if you would like to PM me your specific address or landline number I can check plans to offer you the best indication of when you can expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Hello,

I'm interested in the Shantalla exchange in Galway. Currently I can only get ADSL2 on it, but there are plenty of eFibre cabinets near the house according to the when an where map on your wholesale site.

Thanks

Hi charlie_says

Detailed Infrastructural documents of eircom plans are not available to the public however if you would like to PM me your specific address or landline number I can check plans to offer you the best indication of when you can expect efibre.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent

Advertisement