Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Naas to the Osprey hotel

Options
  • 21-09-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I booked a trip to the osprey hotel in naas but im not sure how to get there, i no i take the 126 bus from dublin to naas but were do i get off and were do i go from there??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I booked a trip to the osprey hotel in naas but im not sure how to get there, i no i take the 126 bus from dublin to naas but were do i get off and were do i go from there??

The 126 bus stops outside the complex. It is the first stop after the town centre (watch for the post office).

Ask the driver. They'll most likely have no issue letting you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

After the town centre stop the bus will take a right turn. Ahead of you you will see the ugliest monstrosity of a building. That's the county council building. The bus stops just outside it. Once off the bus there is a road to the side of the monstrosity. At the end of the road you'll see the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

I think the busses also have wifi so you could Google map the journey and at least you'll know when getting close

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Speaking of google maps - this is the bus stop, the turn to the hotel is in the very left of the image - it's about a 2 min walk to the hotel.

https://maps.google.ie/?ll=53.215902,-6.673508&spn=0.020558,0.066047&t=h&z=15&layer=c&cbll=53.216018,-6.672339&panoid=YWokUHrsU0l4ebborUaqqA&cbp=12,146.46,,0,11.73

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kimbothfc92

Thanks everyone think i no me way now 😊😊

• Advertisement
Advertisement