Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Red Bag in Bettystown

• 21-09-2014 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, Need some help badly!
    Unfortunately my Red Bag was stolen from the boot of my car at Bettystown Beach last Friday the 19th of September. I've been told since, the area is known for this. They cut the central locking and other wires to access my car down by the drivers door. I've contacted the gards and they've done all they can and I am at the end of my tether. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. I've searched all over the area with no luck. If someone finds the bag there will be a reward! The bag contained my purse and many sentimental items. Obviously I know the money is long gone I'm just interested in getting the bag back.
    Thanks, Patchwork :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Sorry to hear that. Maybe try and ask in the shop or some houses did anyone come across a bag. It does sound as if the bag and purse etc would have been discarded in favour of and cash in the bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Just wondering why do women carry sentimental items in their handbags?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patchwork

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patchwork

Hi all, just to let you know the bag turned up! (Minus money, expected) I'd like to thank the man who found it, you are a lifesaver! Just like to tell the rest of you who have read it to be vigilant! It is a regular occurrence!
    Patchwork :)

Advertisement