Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Lumix camera

Options
  • 21-09-2014 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have a pink lumix camera, which was found in a carlow taxi last night / this morning if any body knows who may have lost one.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

Just got to check some pictures on it. Seems to be some sort of a ladies night out in carlow on Saturday night, the pictures are inside a pub, don't know which one yet. I think it must of being some sort of a school reunion, maybe St leos. Because some of the pictures are of pictures. What I mean is the picture taker took pictures of pictures that somebody was holding. In those old pictuures are some sort of a newspaper cutting dated 1991.The text is quite small but it seems to say somthing about girls from St Leos in a Christmas candle competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

my sister was at that reunion on sat night. it was in scraggs alley. I'll get on to her to find out who organised the event and maybe get you a contact for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

natty_asha wrote: »
    my sister was at that reunion on sat night. it was in scraggs alley. I'll get on to her to find out who organised the event and maybe get you a contact for them.

Yes indeed the pictures are from Scraggs Alley. One of the girls from there recognises the group and now has the camera. They have the contact details of the party organiser and will make contact with them. Thanks.

Advertisement