Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mechanic / Garage Recomendation

• 21-09-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Can anybody suggest a trusted mechanic / garage to do a carb balance and valve clearance on a bandit 1200. I have heard tales of garages not doing the work properly / at all , and charging.

I am in Kildare (Monasterevin).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

If you can go to Leixlip, I can recommend Tomasz at Mutt's Nutts in Mill Lane.

He's taking care of my 99 Bandit 1200 since a few years now but that's probably not the closest for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Head to Andys Bikes in Kildare. Its only about 20 minutes from you.
    I cant recommend him enough.

Drop me a PM if you want some spot on directions as it can be a bit awkward to find.

Advertisement