Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new valet business

Options
  • 21-09-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, I'm thinking about setting my own car wash/valet business I've been doing a bit of research on land, equipment and funding. I'd love if anyone has any info on taxes and company registration or anything else that might help me... i know its a risk with there being so many around but i hope to find something to offer that others don't.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Hey SteMon,

This came up a few weeks ago, search the entrepreneurial and business management forum for the previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

SteMon wrote: »
    i know its a risk with there being so many around but i hope to find something to offer that others don't.

I would think that you need to identify the "something to offer that others don't" at an early stage before you put too much time, effort or money into this.

Best of luck, however you proceed

Advertisement