Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 weeks body revolution start 22/9/2019

Options
  • 21-09-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello All

My name is Eliza, soon i start my personal trainer course in Dublin. Would like to get the best body until the end of the course. I am happy about my body but I feel it is not the best I could get:)
    Wanna get more muscles, get ABS and loose as much fat as possible

I am 27, 166cm, 60kg
    I lost 25 kg already

I keep my blog, to motivate me www. fithotbabe.wordpress.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fithotbabe

1 st day Done!
    oh I had a quick nap after work and then straight away Chest and Shoulders plus ABS! I have no idea how many push- ups i have done all but one for sure I will sore tomorrow! But : no pain , no gain!
    In my opinion: exercises are easy anyway, the worst part: diet.
    Was quite ok today: oatmeal for breakfast, apple, eggs, loads of veges, chicken filet and after workout: protein powder.
    Sounds crazy enough but after good workout I see already beautiful lines on my belly! Yes, yes!

See you tomorrow!

Advertisement